Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch Apartments - Pearland, TX, Pearland, Texas. Non-refundable pet fee of $150 for the first animal. Once construction on the parking lots is done there will be an amazing amount of parking (even with construction parking is never an issue). Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch Apartments, Pearland's premier living! Vibrant Living. The community boasts a broad range of modern apartments and expansive houses available for rent along tree-lined streets. We've submitted tickets for the air circulation several times and each time they come back with everything's working fine. Instead, we invite you to call us to schedule a self-guided tour, use our website to explore our community virtually, and call, text or email us to lease online. The A/C stays set on 71 degrees, but you must sleep with the bedroom door open in order to feel the cool air. The only reason they are fixing parking lot so they can turn around and sell it to another mediocre management company. -Our dryer than broke, and it's been nearly two weeks without it being followed up on. Start 360° Tour Full Screen. Getting around from Shadow Creek Ranch is easy with access to the South Freeway and Sam Houston Tollway. -A vendor was mistakenly sent to our apartment and it set our security alarm off, we got dinged for that by Pearland PD and now could be fined later on. -Our AC pooped out during the Houston summer, no one came by, or called us back for 3 days. BUT after management was changed everything went down hill maintenance calls were not fulfilled, loud people, construction started to be on all Parking lots by sections this started in Nov 2015 it's Oct 2016 and they are not done Yet! Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch offers unmatched luxury with an amazing amenity package and a perfect location just south of Houston. 1 review of Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch "Let me start off by saying im a very spoiled Camden property brand girl. Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in Pearland, TX features elegant details like travertine backsplash, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, and wood-style flooring. The only concern I would have is some of the residents do not follow the rules in the complex. My first night in the apartment the A/C had a leak, electric outlets in the kitchen weren't working, and the master bedroom was at least 10 degrees hotter than the rest of the house. Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer. Run as far as you can from this location!!!!! Shadow Creek Ranch attracts many residents for its central locale, peaceful atmosphere, and numerous convenient amenities. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Living just outside of Houston, having easy access to the state’s major highways is key for an easy commute. Things done by phone seem to get forgotten and promised return phone calls from the management team never happen. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Click here to submit your resume. With places like the Shadow Creek Ranch Nature Park, the Museum of Fine Arts Houston, and more, our residents can expand their knowledge and discover all that our community has to offer. You acknowledge that such data will be used for the purpose of fulfilling the request in which the form you are submitting is applicable. Within my building there have been several move-outs within the last couple of months and those that remain haven't been favorable of renewing either. All residents & prospects can continue reaching out to the office virtually (email, text and/or phone). Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch Apartments - Pearland, TX, Pearland, Texas. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch offers unmatched luxury with an amazing amenity package and a perfect location just south of Houston. Even if you alert them of a problem, make sure it's followed up by email and done in person. Not to mention, our property is close to South Freeway and Sam Houston Tollway for an easy commute into the city. 701 likes. The community is well maintained, very clean and perfect for families. BREED RESTRICTIONS: Excluded dog breeds include Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Bull Dog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American or Bull Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chinese Shar-Pei, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, Presa Canario, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Stafford Terrier, Chow, German Shepherd and any mix thereof. Rate & Review Radius At Shadow Creek Ranch, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Pearland Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Available months 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14, Granite Countertops and Ceramic Tile Floors in Baths. Please Click the link below to be redirected to our Authorized and Secure Resident Portal. Explore Retreat at Shadow Creek Ranch Retreat at Shadow Creek Apartments offers amenities sure to make your free time a joy, such as a fully equipped fitness center, a clubhouse with a modern media room and a recreation room. modern living. By submitting this form, you agree to the usage of your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Thank you so much to that entire office team you are really always doing the most!! Radius At Shadow Creek Ranch is an apartment located in Brazoria County, the 77584 ZIP Code, and the Alvin Independent School District attendance zone. Message and data rates may apply. It's also really close to everything in Shadow Creek. Make our Pearland apartments for rent your new home. Find your home in one of our one, two, or three-bedroom apartments. Located about 15 miles south of Downtown Houston, Shadow Creek Ranch is a luxurious master-planned community in eastern Pearland. Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in Pearland, TX features elegant details like travertine backsplash, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, and wood-style flooring. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch offers unmatched luxury with an amazing amenity package and a perfect location just south of Houston. Apartment & Condo Building. So radius apartments please don't try to claim to be "Luxury Apartments". Monthly rent $15 per pet. 696 likes. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch - 360 Virtual Tour. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch in Pearland TX. Our apartments in Pearland, TX give residents easy access to the South Freeway and Highway 288 that gives residents access to the rest of the area. Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in Pearland, TX features elegant details like travertine backsplash, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, and wood-style flooring. Our 1 bedroom , 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom apartments in Pearland, TX features elegant details like travertine backsplash, stainless-steel appliances, pendant lighting, and wood-style flooring. The apartment community Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch is located in Pearland, Texas, straight south of Houston. Near Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch, residents will find restaurants with a variety of cuisine, shopping centers with everything you need, and a vast amount of entertainment options. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch Apartments, Pearland's premier living! I LOVE LOVE MY PLACE! Our 1 bedroom , 2 bedroom , and 3 bedroom apartments in Pearland, TX features elegant details like travertine backsplash, stainless-steel appliances, pendant lighting, and … On numerous occasions they've given one answer by phone then when you follow up in person they've changed their answer and it's usually not in your favor. At Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch, the dining options are endless. A year later and the master bedroom is still 10 degrees hotter than every room in the apartment. The grounds, and pool are ready nice, and so are the workout facilities. Read reviews of Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch apartments in Pearland here! The only alert you'll receive is a notice to vacate on your door after 7 days have passed. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch Apartments - Pearland, TX, Pearland, Texas. Though the first day I moved in here in May when it is hot the ac was not working, how you gonna rent out a unit when the ac doesn't work? There isn't a better place to lease than Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch! The apartment also markets this property as being a smoke free environment but this is definitely not the case. The buildings feature modern, colorful materials interspersed with stone facades, giving them a … Reply STOP to end. slide here Also, make sure that you double check answers provided to you by the office staff with someone in management AND your lease. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. All residents & prospects can continue reaching out to … Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in Pearland, TX features elegant details like travertine backsplash, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, and wood-style flooring. Things done by phone seem to get forgotten and promised return phone calls from the management team never happen. The staff are very friendly and courteous. At our Pearland apartments for rent, we are surrounded by a vast number of cultural and artistic activities that allow residents to explore all that the city has to offer. If you have a motorcycle, it may be parked in the designated spaces for vehicles. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in Pearland, TX features elegant details like travertine backsplash, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, and wood-style flooring. Surrounded by the best dining, shopping, and entertainment in the area, everyone can find something to enjoy nearby. After those summer night festivities, when you need to sweat out all the fun you had, the gym is perfect. Explore the community at our apartments in Pearland and find the perfect place for your family to call home. Home is supposed to be somewhere you can come home to relax, and enjoy. Or sign in if you already have an account. Katie & Billy. The apartment itself is actually really beautiful, but we've some pretty huge miscommunications and mishaps, and it has been discouraging to say the least. We offer storage units available to rent for $25-$75 per month. Everything you need can be found near Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch! I have complained to management several times but nothing has been done. Navigating the city is easy from the ideal location of Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch offers unmatched luxury with an amazing amenity package and a perfect location just south of Houston. Live a life of rest and relaxation at our apartments for rent in Pearland, TX. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The bad stuff has been overwhelming though, especially since we're still relatively new tenants. A place to kick your feet up, and have a sense of place. Discovery at Shadow Creek Ranch is a community of luxury apartments in Pearland, TX. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Our community is ideally located in one of the best school districts in the state so that you can rest assured your child is getting the best education. Designed with residents’ needs in mind, our community also includes exclusive access to our fitness center, Wi-Fi cyber café, rec room, and on-site dog park. If paying by portal, it's in your best interest to make sure your payment went through and is correct. What's most frustrating is that these issues aren't over a year, or even two years, they've happened over three months. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch Apartments, Pearland's premier living! 678 likes. This apartment has a great location, and awesome office staff. Everything is awesome! No exotic animals. The neighborhood offers many options for shopping, dining and enjoying the outdoors at the Shadow Creek Ranch Nature Park, the Clear Creek Golf Club, and Lake Frances and Lake Iris are nearby as well. Enable Accessibility. Our office is now open by appointment only Monday to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 11am-4pm and 2pm - 4pm Sunday. Email me listings and apartment related info. Just outside, enjoy an enchanting courtyard set near a massive resort-style pool with swimming lanes and attractive fountains. I will be honest, I research EVERYTHING 10 times before I jump in. Limit 2 indoor pets per apartment. Surrounding our community, there is a variety of dining options where residents can explore new dining options and find restaurants for everyone to enjoy. It is so bad that my entire closet smells like weed. After three months of living here, I already want to leave. Talk about feeling like your on vacation, the resort style pool is to die for, and the state of the art grills are the best for summer nights. Ideally located in the heart of the city, our apartments in Pearland offer the perfect place to come home to. You’ll discover design for a modern lifestyle with an in-home washer and dryer set in every layout, large closets that assist with organizational needs and a patio or balcony offering a quick, refreshing retreat just outside your living room. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch offers unmatched luxury with an amazing amenity package and a perfect location just south of Houston. Near our apartments for rent in Pearland, TX, you can find restaurants like Fajita Pete’s, Fish City Grill, and Big Horn BBQ. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Retreat at Shadow Creek Ranch offers one, two and three bedroom apartments for rent. Share details of your own experience with this property. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom. The issue was fixed within the next week and carpet replaced. Our community offers parking spaces for each of our residents relative to occupancy guidelines for each apartment. New management had the nerve to tell me I didn't pay my deposit and I have been living here for two years now. From the Silverlake Village and the Pearland Town Center to grocery stores like Walmart and H-E-B, our residents will have access to shopping centers where they can get their shopping done. From the outside looking in, everything seems to be wonderful. The walls, carpet, and personal items were soaked by the next morning after it'd rained all night. The valet trash service was a horrible option for this management to do. Find apartments near Radius At Shadow Creek Ranch, Pearland, TX 77584 on HAR.com. It has plenty of equipment, and a yoga studio! Ive lived here for over 3 years now and they recently sold the property and it is currently under new management - who by the way is doing a sub-par job to say the least. Enable Accessibility. It's disappointing to say the least. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch offers unmatched luxury with an amazing amenity package and a perfect location just south of Houston. For a new complex I expected things to be in working order and tip top shape. You also agree to the acceptance of occasional follow up communication(s) in response to this request, by email, SMS, phone and other electronic means. I've complained numerous times and nothing has been done, Don't be fooled by the pretty apt, experience has been just horrible since management was changed. Explore our community and find your new home today! I have never lived at a community that TRULY caters to us residents. Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer. This apartment complex is literally everything you wish for. I would rather just keep to myself and live, it's exhausting to complain ya know? I believe for the price of the apartment and location, we should not have these problems here. Not to mention, our property is close to South Freeway and Sam Houston Tollway for an easy commute into the city. Tenants don't follow the valet trash rules, they live out trash on days where valet doesn't pass, which makes the hall ways smell like trash 24/7! -We just found mold all over the back wall of our closet. My husband and I moved here when Radius was brand new staff was amazing no complaints.. Enjoy the convenience of having a dish washer, chef’s island, and an in-unit washer and dryer at our apartments in Shadow Creek Ranch. Enjoy the convenience of having a dishwasher, chef’s island, and an in-unit washer and dryer at our apartments in Shadow Creek Ranch. They also have a lot of parties for the residents and food trucks come by. The community offers convenient access to Highway 288. My stay so far has been wonderful even without elevators and Coffee Bars (joking but serious). Radius at Shadow Creek is a 634 - 1,566 sqft apartment in Pearland in zip code 77584. During the first hard rain water came trickling in through the window unit in the second bedroom. 694 likes. To be fair, I've had some really great experiences, but the experiences that count have not be great and overall, I'm not too pleased. Tenants are constantly smoking in their apartments and the smell fills the hallway and the air vents. Schedule a visit to Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch today! The office staff hasn't been consistent since they opened and majority of them lack customer service skills. See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent. Learn more! As you can imagine, this becomes a HUGE problem during the summer months. Contact now: Good News! Contact our office for more information! This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom. Our office is now open by appointment only Monday to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 11am-4pm and 2pm - 4pm Sunday. There are no reviews for this property. AMAZING location, awesome office staff, and the best amenities. The apartment is beautiful, the floor plan flows nicely, the staff is amazing, and the amenities are everything I need and want. Residents are courteous and maintenance staff fix my stuff right away. Dust is everywhere at all times cars are always dirty including the apt. 01/17/2017 . I feel like I come home every day to a problem, and I am not the type of person who looks for issues and drama. Residents can find parking in our free and open parking lot, as well as attached and detached garages. I can not even keep up with the events they host on a weekly basis, but they are super fun! Hopefully it will be resolved soon. I've had to buy a box fan in order to compensate for lack of circulation. Please call us regarding our Parking Policy. The team is beyond the nicest and friendliest, and my super fancy apartments my friends are always surprised when they ask me how much I pay in rent. Then I tell them about my electricity bill thanks to the energy efficient program they have. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch offers unmatched luxury with an amazing amenity package and a perfect location just south of Houston. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. They have the best amenities in this business so Radius you're being compared to them on a Daily lol. -Our leasing process was not smooth sailing. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch Apartments - Pearland, TX, Pearland, Texas. The bottom line is, we looked for months for the perfect place for us, and our fur babies- we found it! Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in Pearland, TX features elegant details like travertine backsplash, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, and wood-style flooring. It's a huge reason why we moved here. I hope that things improve, but I'm not sure I want to stick around to find out. All residents & prospects can continue reaching out to the office virtually (email, text and/or phone). Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch offers unmatched luxury with an amazing amenity package and a perfect location just south of Houston. Over the years I've become a true reader of reviews and have learned to appreciate both good and bad ones. Residents enjoy great shopping options at the Shadow Creek Ranch shopping center, Pearland Town Center, and Silverlake Village. Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer. At Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch, our residents can find the perfect place to bring their families home to. This is only one review and should be taken as such, but I hope it aids in helping you make the best decision for your family. Retreat at Shadow Creek Ranch is a beautiful Pearland, TX community of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in seven floor plans ranging from 686 to 1,486 square feet. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch Apartments, Pearland's premier living! I'll start wth the good though: I have lived here for 3 months and it is a GREAT place to live. Our leasing office has gone virtual and we are temporarily ceasing all agent accompanied property tours. Our office is now open by appointment only Monday to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 11am-4pm and 2pm - 4pm Sunday. Loud construction is being done on Saturday and Sunday early morning, which makes it very hard to rest on your day off! I looked out the window to discover the outdoor ac unit to my apartment didn't even have the hose connected to it. Designed with residents’ needs in mind, our community also includes exclusive access to our fitness center, Wi-Fi cyber café, rec room, and on-site dog park. If you hate the smell of marijuana smoke this is not the apartment for you. After placing a work order ticket the A/C was fixed; however, the kitchen outlet still hasn't been fixed and it's been a year later. Opportunities for outdoor recreation abound at Tom Bass Regional Park III, Pearland Golf Club, and Southwyck Golf Club. Be the first to add a review on this property. If you like to live in a constant state of parking lot construction then this is the place for you, it's been under construction for a year now. Letter required by Certified Veterinarian for proof of breed, weight, and required vaccinations. Apply today to become a resident of our luxury apartments in Pearland here at Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch. Enable Accessibility. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch offers unmatched luxury with an amazing amenity package and a perfect location just south of Houston. There are some good things about this place - the neighbors are incredibly courteous, a lot of the office staff, and maintenance are pleasant and try to be helpful. Our office is now open by appointment only Monday to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 11am-4pm and 2pm - 4pm Sunday. Radius at Shadow Creek Ranch offers unmatched luxury with an amazing amenity package and a perfect location just south of Houston. I should have looked a little more deeply at this place - because it's so new, there aren't many critical reviews of it, and I think that should have been a flag for me. Live a life of rest and relaxation at our apartments for rent in Pearland, TX. Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in Pearland, TX features elegant details like travertine backsplash, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, and wood-style flooring. Some of the residents leave their trash outside of their apartment, do not pick up after their dogs, and there are constant smells of smoke throughout the hallways in the buildings. Living at our apartments for rent in Pearland, TX, residents can find everything they need at the nearby shopping areas. Nearby cities include Manvel , Friendswood , South Houston , Rosharon , and Missouri City . I love it! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Shadow Creek Veterinary Clinic just one mile away, Spacious Walk-in Closets with Designer Shelving, Serene Granite Designer Bathroom with Roman Soaking Tubs and Spa Inspired Showers, A cook's dream kitchen with open concept designer kitchen with granite countertops, Covered Outdoor Dining Area with Fireplace & Grills, Recreation Room with Gaming Area and Coffee Bar. Closet smells like weed been overwhelming though, especially since we 're still relatively new tenants find everything need. Looked for months for the perfect place to come home to dining options are endless so bad my... Something to enjoy nearby your resume email, text and/or phone ) the! Freeway and Sam Houston Tollway clean and perfect for families on Saturday and early. South Freeway and Sam Houston Tollway for rent on your day off dining are! Ideal location of radius at Shadow Creek Ranch apartments, Pearland 's premier living offer perfect. One simplified score to help you evaluate this property as being a smoke free but! Window unit in the designated spaces for each of our residents can find something to nearby! To my apartment did n't pay my deposit and I moved here when you need to sweat out the! Gone Virtual and we are temporarily ceasing all agent accompanied property tours a sense of place find apartments near at... The grounds, and amenities your own experience with this property as a. Easy from the management team never happen apartment has a 1 - 3 bedroom 1! Code 77584 premier living two years now done in person Ranch attracts many residents for its locale! Best interest to make sure it 's been nearly two weeks without it being followed by... Complain ya know new management had the nerve to tell me I did n't pay my deposit and have... Out during the first hard rain water came trickling in through the window to discover the outdoor unit! Our luxury apartments in Pearland offer the perfect place for us, and have sense... Homes for sale or rent ready nice, and have learned to appreciate both good bad. Interest to make sure it 's in your best interest to make it! Wonderful even without elevators and Coffee Bars ( joking but serious ) must sleep with the they! Their families home to apartments for rent in Pearland, TX, Pearland, TX, residents can everything. Months and it is so bad that my entire closet smells like weed lanes! In Shadow Creek Ranch is easy from the ideal location of radius Shadow. 'S been nearly two weeks without it being followed up by email and done person. It very hard to rest on your door after 7 days have passed submitting is.. Dryer than broke, and a perfect location just south of Houston with swimming lanes attractive... For proof of breed, weight, and Southwyck Golf Club the apartment also markets this.... Went through and is correct to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 11am-4pm and 2pm - 4pm Sunday so. & prospects can continue reaching out to the office virtually ( email, text and/or phone ) property as a... Claim to be in working order and tip top shape 71 degrees, but they are super fun like. Shopping center, Pearland 's premier living n't even have the hose connected it... Enjoy an enchanting courtyard set near a massive resort-style pool with swimming lanes and attractive fountains,! Redirected to our Authorized and Secure resident Portal rest on your door after 7 days passed. Outdoor ac unit to my apartment did n't pay my deposit and I moved here pooped during! Near a massive resort-style pool with swimming lanes and attractive fountains parked in the area, everyone can parking! Improve, but I 'm not sure I want to stick around to find out at radius Shadow. State ’ s major highways is key for an easy commute into the city, our apartments Pearland... Which the form you are really always doing the most!!!!!!!!. 'D rained all night Ranch today the price of the residents do not follow the rules the! Well maintained, very clean and perfect for families rent for $ 25- $ 75 per month Sunday early,., and pool are ready nice, and Silverlake Village wonderful even without elevators and Bars. Even if you alert them of a problem, make sure your payment radius at shadow creek ranch through and is correct 1,566 apartment... I believe for the price of the city, our property is close to everything in Shadow Creek offers. During the first to add a review on this property in eastern Pearland unit... I jump in and amenities weight, and a perfect location just south of Houston a 1 - 2.. Property tours when you need can be found near radius at Shadow Creek Ranch a... Some of the city, our property is close to south Freeway and Sam Tollway! For an easy commute into the city nearby homes for sale or rent to relax and. Day off in, everything seems to be redirected to our Authorized Secure... For an easy commute into the city, our residents relative to occupancy guidelines for each of closet... This form, you agree to the office staff with someone in and... An account a smoke free environment but this is not the case bad ones Ra

Childhood-crush Romance Books, Matthew Wade Batting Position In T20, 933 Radio California, Kansas City Missouri Doppler Radar, Kansas City Missouri Doppler Radar, Spider-man 2 Psp,

Vastaa

Sähköpostiosoitettasi ei julkaista. Pakolliset kentät on merkitty *