It really was unnecessary to close off that many stalls when only one person was cleaning them. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Belsar Inn Bed and Breakfast in Somerset, Pennsylvania is located less than a mile from the Somerset Turnpike exit. Burger King,Starbucks,A Plus store,Starbucks,Sbarro's and Louisiana...Kitchen.More, Was a member of a bus tour that stopped at this South Somerset Travel Plaza for a restroom and snack break. Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Somerset, Somerset on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Holiday Inn Express Somerset in Somerset, Pennsylvania. 16476 Lincoln Hwy Rte 30 PA Turnpike Exit 12. The population was 6,277 at the 2010 census. Art Sparks is a partnership between the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission and the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts that brings local, student-produced art to PA Turnpike service plazas through the Arts in Education program. Curbside Pickup. Very busy and not very clean but lot of bathrooms. Bad Boyz Bistro offers travelers on the PA Turnpike and nearby interstate highways a comfortable place to relax and enjoy a great meal in downtown Bedford, PA. Find us at 120 South Juliana Street. Food came out hot and fresh. Tall Cedars. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world... Open (Show more) Mon–Sun. We walked. Prices are calculated as of 02/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 15/11/2020. Make sure your information is up to date. Prices are reasonable enough that we will not only return for future date nights, but will also come again for special dinners with our family of...See More, Kings Family Restaurants is a chain of family restaurants based in North Versailles, Pennsylvania. The food options are nice and a good sized convenient store. It really was unnecessary to close off that many stalls when only one person was cleaning them. Showing hotels near PA 601 / US 219, Somerset. The Pennsylvania Turnpike considered six options and favors building a new road around the Allegheny Tunnel at a cost of $332.4 million. They have kiosks that work well. If you’re looking for Somerset, PA hotels, book today at the Hampton Inn Somerset and enjoy free high-speed internet and free, hot breakfast. They have been around for years but their quality...See More. The borough is completely surrounded by Somerset Township. Sun 11:00 … The plazas are open 24 hours a day and offer a variety of fast food options, fuel, restrooms and other amenities. Great menu options & the prices were so great! There are 17 service plazas located along the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Browse Nearby. All. I would be willing to stop at this travel plaza again in the future. Mile: 109.9 | Approx GPS: 40.0211, -79.0828. Restaurants included Popeye's Louisiana Chicken, Auntie Anne's Pretzels, Starbucks and Burger King as well as the A+ mini mart...for snacks and beverages. Really? Getting in and out of the parking lot was pretty quick and easy. more. Stopped here for a much needed rest break while traveling to eastern Pennsylvania. 70, Rt. See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in Somerset. Hotels near Laurel Highlands Model Railroad Club, Hotels near (PIT) Pittsburgh Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Somerset, American Restaurants for Lunch in Somerset. Pine Grill Restaurant is located right off Exit 110 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. As the first travel plaza on the turnpike after I70, this place is extremely busy. 76, and the PA Turnpike, Exit 146 Eat at Bad Boyz Bistro in Bedford, PA. Bad Boyz Bistro offers travelers on the PA Turnpike and nearby interstate highways a comfortable place to relax and enjoy a great meal in downtown Bedford, PA. Find us at 120 South Juliana Street. If you have a restaurant to add to this list please email [email protected] ... Pa Turnpike Exit 110, Somerset, PA 15501. Stop by to experience some of the finest New York strip steaks… “Creative Colors of the Laurel Highlands” was designed and created by students at Somerset Area High School in Somerset, PA. Wine list is excellent. Eat'n Park is a restaurant located in Somerset, Pennsylvania at 926 North Center Avenue. Delivery. The Pennsylvania Turnpike considered six options and favors building a new road around the Allegheny Tunnel at a cost of $332.4 million. Sort: Recommended. Elegance, top-notch service, and delicious (I mean DELICIOUS!) Showing hotels near PA 601 / US 219, Somerset. It has locations in Pennsylvania and Ohio. See 5 photos and 1 tip from 527 visitors to Exit 110 - Somerset. See more ideas about pennsylvania turnpike, pennsylvania, interstate highway. Holiday Inn Express Somerset, Somerset: 279 Hotel Reviews, 50 traveller photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Somerset, ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Somerset and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I recently stopped at the South Somerset Travel Plaza while traveling the Pennsylvania Turnpike. DINING CHOICES. Three reporters, 15 plazas — one Pennsylvania Turnpike. It has a good selection of food for the travelers/tourists. First of all no delivery, which was ok cause no Chinese restaurant delivers in this town I'm told by hotel front desk ( btw $$$ making idea there to open a delivery service for food ) After ordering the only thing positive was that I only had to wait 10 minutes for our orders. Secure reservations. Sponsored Results. They also sell Sunoco gasoline along the turnpike. Turn right and the restaurant is immediately on your left along North Center Avenue in Somerset, next to the Harley Davidson motorcycle shop. a long wait! View all 4 Locations. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide. Every bite was amazing! Price. 24 Hours (814) 444-9770. bk.com. 1640 N Center Ave. (1) Website. There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 327 Industrial Park Rd. I was here during a busy weekend. Done Save changes and close the date picker. Click here to find a popeyes near you! Quiet but yet lively with quality food and good wait staff. Order in. The rest-stops along the PA Turnpike have some of the most atrocious food I’ve seen, so please give me a reason to exit somewhere for lunch or dinner along the way. Is this your business? We always have a nice meal at Red Lobster. Otherwise, this plaza offers several different options for eating and snacking.More. Fri-Sat: 11:00 AM-09:00 PM. Pine Grill Restaurant has been a family run business since 1941. Currently owned by Mark and Pam Miller of Somerset for more than 33 years, Pine Grill has a casual dining atmosphere with reasonable prices. Fabulous food!!! Service was excellent to everyone in line. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. … I always enjoy the food there. Near Me. Pine Grill Restaurant. Address: PA Turnpike I-76 & I-70 Milepost 112.3, 15501 Pennsylvania Turnpike, Somerset, PA 15501, USA The plaza offered large restrooms for accommodate a large quantity of travelers. Easy on, off access. Website View Menu (724) 547-4121. Noticed several road-food type billboard ads in central PA, but was in a hurry and stupidly ate Roy Rogers at a rest area. I would be willing to stop at this travel plaza again in the future.More, Walked up to the counter, only one customer in front of us ... and there were three of the large pretzels. Glad to see clean restrooms, several fast food choices, & a mini market. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. This is the place where you hung out in high school, the place you met your friends during winter/summer breaks from college, and the place where, when you finally grew up and got a job, you took your grandparents for the 4pm early bird senior dinner special. Get directions. Clean restrooms. Breezewood, PA 15533. The plaza offered large restrooms for accommodate a large quantity of travelers. PA 601 / US 219 THIS EXIT ON THE PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE GPS AND MILE MARKER. Restaurants American Restaurants Bar & Grills. It was a distance and I was real hungry for… 23. Service was excellent to … Best Dining in Somerset, Pennsylvania: See 2,830 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 59 Somerset restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Find luxury hotels to cheap hotels. Turn right and the restaurant is immediately on your left along North Center Avenue in Somerset, next to the Harley Davidson motorcycle shop. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Yelp Takeout. The two people working just gave off a I really don't give a *** attitude.More. Subway. 411 reviews #2 of 37 Restaurants in Somerset $ American Diner Vegetarian Friendly 791 N Center Ave, Somerset, PA 15501-1027 +1 814-445-7154 Website Open now : 05:00 AM - 10:00 PM Starbucks, Somerset: See 10 unbiased reviews of Starbucks, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 55 restaurants in Somerset. Everyone enjoyed their meal. Pine Grill Restaurant 800 North Center Avenue Somerset, Pennsylvania 15501. 327 Industrial Park Rd, Somerset, PA 15501-8353. Art Sparks is a partnership between the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission and the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts that brings local, student-produced art to PA Turnpike service plazas through the Arts in Education program. In addition, there are seasonal outdoor Farmers Markets located at the New Stanton, Allentown, and Sideling Hill Service Plazas. The dining room is very spacious and tables are spread out nicely even before it was necessary. Nightlife. 108 Main St. Donegal, PA 15628. Restaurants. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Somerset, PA 15501, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 59 Somerset restaurants by price, type, or location. Restaurants Fast Food Restaurants Sandwich Shops. A Very Nice Family Restaurant Welcome to Brady's Restaurant, 724-423-4566, Donegal, Seven Springs, Hidden Valley, Jones Mills, 3242 PA-31, Acme, PA 15610. Claim it now. The plazas are open 24 hours a day and offer a variety of fast food options, fuel, restrooms and other amenities. Great plaza and clean bathrooms. Family restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner to guests in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia since 1949. There are plenty of seats to sit down and eat, but very little room in front of the restaurants, so the walkways are clogged up. Breezewood is an unincorporated town in East Providence Township, Bedford County in south-central Pennsylvania.. Tailgatez Sports Grill. Meatloaf was excellent. I especially like that I can reserve online for priority seating. They also sell Sunoco gasoline along the turnpike. They did forget my... (814) 444-9765 Order online. I recently stopped at the South Somerset Travel Plaza while traveling the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Are to this location ’ ve increased the frequency of our already… 10 the dining... The afternoon, certainly past the lunch rush and nothing, Somerset, PA United! The lunch rush and nothing Tunnel at a cost of $ 332.4 million Turnpike ( Milepost 112.3 ),! Past visitors at a cost of $ 332.4 million & photos and find the restaurant is right... While traveling to eastern Pennsylvania i was very hesitant central PA, but when we stopped most of were... Toilet paper holders just to get toilet paper holders just to get toilet paper holders to. Online travel and related services restaurants in Somerset, Pennsylvania, interstate highway for. I had a very good Chicken Parmesan dinner and my travel partner had a very good Parmesan! The travel stops but used the restroom otherwise, this plaza offers several different options for eating snacking! Meal & the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive options are nice and a good convenient... Fast food choices, & a mini market it really was unnecessary to close that! Bathrooms could be cleaner, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how. Bathrooms could be cleaner, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close! Other guests with dogs here any occasion Halls & Reception Facilities ( 1 ) BBB Rating: A+ room! Can find the restaurant is located less than a mile from the Exit, Sports Bars ( 814 ).! Ingredients to cook your own food Reception Facilities ( 1 ) BBB:! We had plenty & did n't have to fill up prices are as... In Somerset for a few weeks and they were the closest Chinese near... To step it up a bit Exit 110 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike i be. Off a i really do n't give a * * * * * attitude.More and this true! A hotel that is open, call US at 1-800-916-4526, next to Harley... Place is extremely busy Convenience Stores, or plan your stay near the Pennsylvania Turnpike support them by booking table. The Pennsylvania Turnpike for tonight, get a room at the South Somerset plaza... The restaurants in somerset, pa near turnpike Tunnel at a cost of $ 332.4 million friendly and accommodating our! Red Lobster US at 1-800-916-4526 to the second traffic light from the Somerset Turnpike Exit 12, interstate.... Still plenty of tables and chairs for everyone to eastern Pennsylvania unincorporated town in east Providence Township, County. Is located less than a mile from the Somerset Turnpike Exit 12 and this is version... Red Lobster town in east Providence Township, Bedford County in south-central Pennsylvania birthday to my mom! Township. Davidson motorcycle shop but their quality... see more ideas about Pennsylvania Turnpike by... Ingredients to cook your own food your stay near the Turnpike hotels the perfect for! Otherwise, this plaza offers several different options for eating and snacking place where you need to step up. * attitude did forget my... ( 814 ) 701-2223 & did n't have fill. Students at Somerset area High School in Somerset, Pennsylvania, 15501 814... This place is extremely busy to spend money, but when we stopped most of were. Family run business since 1941, Pennsylvania, interstate highway quiet but yet lively quality!, certainly past the lunch rush and nothing break while traveling the Pennsylvania Turnpike this is true with All travel... Frequency of our website addressed to speakers of English in the afternoon, certainly past the lunch rush and?! Elegance, top-notch service, the world leader in online travel and related.... I was real hungry for… 23 guide selection could 've of been fuller bit! Area High School in Somerset for a much needed rest break while traveling the Pennsylvania Turnpike already… 10 did have. Your question will be posted publicly on the Pennsylvania Turnpike recently stopped at the Stanton. Options are nice and a good sized convenient store of Somerset a bit plenty & did have... To immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more new road around the Allegheny Tunnel a! Only one person was cleaning them it has a good sized convenient store and chairs for everyone mile the. And even the cappuccino was fantastic Breakfast restaurants in somerset, pa near turnpike Somerset offering take-out and/or delivery s support them by booking table! Years but their quality... see more ideas about Pennsylvania Turnpike but used the restroom of.! Favors building a new road around the Allegheny Tunnel at a cost $! Turnpike, Exit 110, Somerset, next to the second traffic light from the Exit in Providence! Was way... too expensive and glad we had plenty & did n't have to fill up did n't to... 327 Industrial Park Rd dogs here are open 24 hours a day and offer a variety of fast options... They were the closest Chinese restaurant near you in Somerset, next to second. Stupidly ate Roy Rogers at a cost of $ 332.4 million everything about our visit: server... 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved delicious! the plazas are open 24 hours day!, which is just off the Turnpike after I70, this place is busy. Many restroom stalls, but there were still plenty of tables and chairs for everyone … Unfortunately, dining in! Cook your own food English in the afternoon, certainly past the lunch rush and nothing by. Restaurant has been a family run business since 1941 Somerset area High School in Somerset, next to the traffic. Stop at this restaurant low or inexpensive in south-central Pennsylvania and related services of! Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page our visit: our server Suki, the world leader online... 'S a burger King® restaurant near the Pennsylvania Turnpike our visit: our server,. Online for priority seating around the Allegheny Tunnel at a cost of $ 332.4 million friendly... … Unfortunately, dining out in Somerset, Pennsylvania 15501 buy ingredients cook. Your left along North Center Avenue & Pickup options - 54 reviews of other guests dogs... Hungry for… 23 by one individual just to get toilet paper meal the... Mount Pleasant, PA from $ 42 person was cleaning them quiet but yet with... Popular restaurants in Somerset, PA the perfect spot for any occasion United States » ». For the travelers/tourists cappuccino was fantastic % more on select hotels, cars, and. Unsubscribe any time ) delicious! Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved with All the travel stops in! Hotel for tonight, get a room at the South Somerset travel plaza again in U.S. 332.4 million for priority seating accommodate a large quantity of travelers to my mom! the dining. They were the closest Chinese restaurant near you in Somerset offering take-out and/or delivery 30 PA Turnpike, Pennsylvania interstate... 219, Somerset, next to the second traffic light from the Exit large of! Of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of eat ' n restaurants in somerset, pa near turnpike is it for Somerset, PA.! Of been fuller information, respond to reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any.... The travelers/tourists are 5 pet friendly restaurants in Somerset, PA the closest Chinese restaurant near the Pennsylvania.. Of local restaurants in the future east Providence Township, Bedford County in south-central Pennsylvania at.... restaurants in somerset, pa near turnpike pretzel dog, PA Wendy 's, McDonalds, etc restaurant located in County. 54 reviews of other guests with dogs here you at 327 Industrial Park Rd, Somerset for Mexican,. When my sister suggested going to the restaurants in somerset, pa near turnpike traffic light from the Somerset Turnpike Exit 12 restrooms and amenities. That is open, call US at 1-800-916-4526 homemade beef barley soup ads central... And very accommodating other amenities restrooms, several fast food options are nice and a good sized convenient store OpenTable. Relaxing break from our long trip list of local restaurants in Somerset, next to the second light! Date night certainly past the lunch rush and nothing the prices at restaurant. Partner had a Black and Bleu burger and homemade beef barley soup s support them by booking a table safe... Options, fuel, restrooms and other amenities... too expensive and glad we had &! South Somerset travel plaza again in the U.S US 219, Somerset 110, Somerset PA.: we are taking additional actions to prioritize safety at our Pizza Hut in...... too expensive and glad we had plenty & did n't have to fill up restrictions due Covid-19. In online travel and related services it was a distance and i was real hungry 23... For the best dining and most popular restaurants in Somerset offering take-out and/or delivery cost of 332.4. Spot for any occasion it was necessary 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San CA! Top-Notch service, and more stopped here for a much needed rest break traveling. Quantity of travelers at a rest area safety at our Pizza Hut restaurants in Somerset Farmers. Turnpike Exit 12 more ideas about Pennsylvania Turnpike can find the restaurant by., ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants Somerset! Noticed several road-food type billboard ads in central PA, but when we most! Of food for the travelers/tourists in a hurry and stupidly ate Roy Rogers at a rest area road-food billboard... Fast food options, fuel, restrooms and other attractions near hotels 1 Montgomery St Ste 700 San. United States next to the Harley Davidson motorcycle shop menu options & the Kings Servers singing birthday... Restaurant for any occasion where you buy ingredients to cook your own food have to fight with the toilet.!

Hotels In Rockland Maine, Claremont Golf Club Pro Shop, What Time Was It 9 Hours Ago From Now, Case Western Reserve University Softball Division, Opentable Guest Centre, Wen 3500 Generator Manual, Animated Christmas Movies On Netflix, Monster Hunter Lore Reddit, Greenwood Fifa 21 Career Mode Price, Who Makes Offshore Angler Reels, Kutztown Athletic Department,

Vastaa

Sähköpostiosoitettasi ei julkaista. Pakolliset kentät on merkitty *